- Lectures on Legal Writing and Reasoning for Judges, Attorneys, and Law Students (particularly moot court classes)
- Judgment Writing: An Introductory Course
- Judgment Writing: A Refresher Course
- Judgment Writing: An Advanced Course
- Judgment Writing for Appellate Courts
- Written Advocacy: An Introductory Course
- Written Advocacy: A Refresher Course
- Written Advocacy: An Advanced Course
- Appellate Advocacy
- Assistance in Writing Submissions and Judgments
- Comprehensive In-house Writing Programs for Law Firms and CLE providers
I've attended several seminars on judgment writing by Prof. Raymond. They were the best seminars on any topic of the many I have attended. I was persuaded not only that judgments could be well written, but should be. The courses clearly established the benefits of good writing. And they taught us how to make a start.
This seminar went way beyond the usual 'plain English' writing course; it showed me how critical logical structure and organization are to effective legal writing.